Wednesday 19 August 2015

Excellent PST to EML converter

Move Windows Outlook Mail to Outlook Express: Convert PST to EML

The safest method for any conversion is surely an excellent PST to EML converter; and it is also true in the case of Windows Outlook to Outlook Express Migration. This is my personal opinion that I have built after enough browsing over the net and looking in vain for a manual method that secures my data. 

Why did I need to convert PST to EML in the first place?

Since I started a business of my own a few months ago and it was a Mac that I had bought I wanted to use Outlook Express. But my old email (when I was employed with an enterprise) was on Outlook for Windows. I needed to maintain contact will all those former contacts that were just lying in my old email. 

When I asked my tech-savvy brother about suggestions, he gave me this very savvy tool that he had bought a year ago to shift from Outlook to Thunderbird. This tool called Apple Mail Import Tool by Digital Tweaks, he said, was actually marvellous. Since it was in his package, I could use it on my Mac to convert PST to EML too. 

What I found impressive about DT PST to EML Converter:

Well, first of all, it did the job for me pretty well. No complaints about that at all. There are a few things that I would really like to mention in praise of this Outlook PST to EML converter.


  • It was very easy to install and easy to use.
  • The conversion time was actually only a few minutes.
  • I did not require any technical input from me.
  • It gave me an option if I wanted to convert to EML, Apple Mail, Entourage or Thunderbird.
  • It also promises a lifetime of free updates.
  • The home user pack could be used to convert 20 email accounts.

I found it totally worth even if I did not spend on it. But if I had to, I definitely would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment